Dwight, that man just said, “Nobody cares about me.” At 11:30am, Friday, August 11, 2017, our family stopped at McDonald’s for lunch in Southbury, Connecticut. As we are finishing our meal, my Wife Ann overhead a tall, slender young man standing nearby say, “I’m not worth anything, not even good enough for someone to tell me to have a nice day. Nobody cares about me!” We all looked over at the fellow talking to himself at the fountain drink dispenser. Walking over to refill my cup, I said to him, “Jesus loves you, and I hope you have a Great day, a very blessed day!” Dwayne replied with a smile, “You must be a Christian. I want to be part of a church. Do you think a church would accept me? A half hour later, this 26-year-old heroin addict had prayed to receive Christ into his life as Savior and was reading the Bible we shared with him. What a joy to keep God’s appointments for missions and ministry. Pray for our new Brother in Christ, Dwayne.
- To Pass or Not to Pass… Not the Question
- Four Boys Place Faith in Christ
- Our Christian Footprint
- Evangelism at McDonalds!
- Saving a Nation
- Purpose-filled Family Travels
- ALASKA Chalk Talks in July
- Missions with a TEAM…West to the Navajo Nation!
- God’s Purposeful Crossing of our Paths
- “Chalk Art Made Me Listen to the Message!”